GMAT COACHING CLASSES INSTITUTES IN DELHI
By serving you successfully clear the uniform GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test), here we opens the opportunities to select your dream Business School destinations in a globally stable environment. If you are looking for best GMAT test preparation in Delhi, your search ends up here, ILM PREP is the best institution that caters to your every need.
At ILM, the well trained teachers help you and train you to crack down the examination pattern so that the candidate can easily sail through the examination in a hassle-free and planned way.
How do we help you prepare
• We are considered as a one-stop solution for providing you to easily go through the
• We offer you with a time-bound in small stages guide to organize for the communication.
• We provide you with all kinds of regular tips, study plans and assist you to execute, in order that you are prepared for exam day.
• Our Graduate Management Admission Test reference books and mock test series can make sure that you get through all of these with ease.
• Feedback from our knowledgeable trainers that reviews your mistakes regularly forms the crucial elements for clearing the examination.
• We offer you with stress-busting exercises in order that you don’t falter on the exam day.
What specifically is the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) test?
It is a 3.5 hour online adjustive examination that’s conducted by the GMAC( Graduate Management Admission Council) at the approved testing centres across the world. The timeline of this four- section examination is structured on these lines:
• Analytical Writing Assessment Section- 30 minutes where one have to analyse a single
• Integrated Reasoning Section- 30 minutes that includes twelve MCQs.
• Quantitative Section- 62 minutes that includes thirty one MCQs
• Verbal Section- 65 minutes whereby you have to answer thirty six MCQs
The Three Options
On the time of your exam there will be two exams with an optional break of 8 minutes. All those
candidates who will appear for the test will have to select any one of the three options shared
1. Candidate must follow the original order as listed above
2. Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, Verbal
3. Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Verbal, Quantitative