1) All courses provided by ILM, that is preparation for standardized tests such as GMAT, GRE, SAT, SAT Subjects, IELTS, TOEFL are bound by these terms and conditions. The courses could be delivered in the form of authorized classrooms sanctioned by ILM or in the form of workshops, online training sessions, seminars or presentations.
2) You need to fill out the Enrollment form completely and submit it for ILM to consider your enrollment.
3) The entire course fee needs to be paid latest by 5 days before the commencement of the course date. A student shall not be issued any course materials or permitted to enter the classroom without paying full course fee.
4) Fees once paid are NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances. You can reserve/block your enrollment by paying a partial payment approved by ILM Prep Staff/ Management. In case of any refunds, the registration fee i.e. KD 50 will be NON-REFUNDABLE. Refund is applicable only within 24 Hrs from the Date and time of Enrollment and only after the approval of ILM Prep Staff/ Management.
5) ILM reserves the right to change the date/time/ launch of any of its courses without being liable for any compensation, monetary or otherwise, to the student.
6) ILM is NOT responsible for a student’s score improvement if he is not regular or punctual in attending his classes or does not complete on time the assignments or tests that are given in class or as homework.
7) ILM reserves the sole discretion to dismiss a student from its classroom or premises if he is found to indulge in inappropriate or indecent behavior, or misbehave with any staff or fellow student of ILM or disrupts the classroom environment. In such scenario, NO REFUND will be entertained.
8) In case a student completes a certain number of hours in the course and thereafter is unable to continue due to any reason (personal, professional, academic etc.), there will be NO PARTIAL Refund for the remaining hours.
9) In case a student misses out on any class during the course, ILM is not liable to provide any extra hours to compensate for the lost sessions.
10) In case a student drops out of a course without any prior intimation, he is not entitled to join any other batch at a later date. He can resume his course only after paying the ENTIRE Course fee for another batch.
11) In case a student has to withdraw from a course due to some unavoidable circumstances, he has to give written request for deferral of his course to the ILM management. ILM reserves the sole discretion to decide whether to grant such a deferral to the student or not. Such deferral, if given, is valid only within a period of six months and dependent upon the availability of seats and batches within that period. Deferred admission to a batch will be provided only after a student repays the registration fee for the next batch that he joins.
12) For students who opt for one on one private tutoring options, if the student cancels his class within 24 hours, the same class will not be rescheduled and the hours will be counted as completed. In case the student cancels before 24 hours, his class will be reschedule for a maximum of two such occasions.
13) If a private tutoring student is absent for a class without any intimation, the same class will not be rescheduled and the hours will be counted as completed. If such instance is repeated for than twice, ILM reserves the right to cancel all further classes of that student WITHOUT entertaining any REFUND.
14) Our test prep courses come with a four month validity. Any service sought after a period of four months is chargeable depending upon the nature of service sought.
15) If a student is unable to join a course before it commences due to some unavoidable circumstances, he has to inform the ILM management about the same at least one week prior to the start date. Failure to do so would imply that there will be NO REFUND given.
16) ILM reserves the right to use your photo or any academic information related to you, such as your diagnostic or actual test scores, for testimonials or marketing purposes.
17) If a student is unable to join a course before it commences due to some unavoidable circumstances, he may give a written request to the ILM management to transfer his enrollment to a friend or relative. Such request may or may not be accepted, depending upon the SOLE decision of ILM. If such a transfer is granted, it is valid only within the next six months and depends upon the availability of seats and batches at that time. The student or whoever is attending the new batch must pay the Registration fee for the new batch before joining the course.
18) In case a student needs to repeat a course or certain classes within a course, he needs to put in a written request to ILM management, where after ILM reserves the SOLE discretion to decide whether to grant such permission or not. Such permission, if granted, is limited to a period of six months and is dependent upon the availability of seats/batches in that duration.
19) ILM does not take any responsibility for completing its courses to match a student’s test or application deadlines.
20) The test preparation course fee does not include the actual test registration fee.